- Traditionally cured, no fermentation
- GMO-free, gluten-free, no artificial colours
- Only best parts of the pig used (partes nobles)
- Highest meat/fat ratio to achieve the best quality (certified “EXTRA”)
- Certified by the Spanish Chorizo Consortium
Spain’s most well-known and popular sausage is full of flavour, rusty red in colour and aromatic with pimentón (Spanish paprika) and garlic. This chorizo is also made traditionally: slow curing from cold to warmer curing temperatures, and without fermentation.
|Units / Case||
Cool & Dry